Author Topic: bittersweet  (Read 491 times)

bostonjrntashia

bittersweet
« on: August 17, 2012, 03:06:34 pm »
So after me n bf arguement about his bro we haven't seen each other since wed. He called lst nite to c have I been looking for him I said naw. So he said he will get his stuff today. Aslo he thanked me n said he is moving to Texas with his bro to get a job n move on with his life. I cryed all lst nite n morning . N I dnt know wat imma do wen he come get his stuff. Im sad n devastated. .but I know I cant make him stay for me nor d babe. Lord give me strength:-(

knewmommy89

Re: bittersweet
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 03:16:24 pm »
Sorry hun that sounds really tough. Maybe the space and distance will teach him a lesson. And hopefully his brother doesn't influence him cuz he sounds like a disrespectful idiot! Good luck and stay strong!

babyblues

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 03:17:04 pm »
Sorry hun. Idk how he can put his bro before his baby, maybe ur better off without him. Just know he's the one losing out on ur beautiful baby to be.*big hugs*

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 06:06:42 pm »
Aww :(  im so sorry.. hopefully once he gets there he'll realize he's making a huge mistake. If not he doesn't deserve you. Best luck to you sweets, hope all works out for the best

PeanutBrewing

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 08:40:57 pm »
Ingle_shmitt said it best. Sounds like he isn't ready to be a father. You'll be in my prayers.