Author Topic: MY BESTFRIEND  (Read 542 times)

mrs.young2613

MY BESTFRIEND
« on: August 17, 2012, 09:38:42 am »
I have known my bestfriend for almost 5years now im 18 she is 17 im due on feb 6th & she due march 6th...... Ok I jus found out a couple weeks ago she got an abortion she stop talkin to me & I had text & ask why she said since she thought I was pregnant I had more stuff to worrie about so I called her out on  the abortion she said she did it because her boyfriend cheated & told her to do it so I told her dont talk to his ass anymore a week later I see them on facebook together im done being friends wit her do u think im wrong

Anxious.Mommy. To.Be

Re: MY BESTFRIEND
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 09:45:12 am »
My best friend and I are pregnant at the same time too. Im 25 weeks & 3 days and she's 32 weeks & 1 day. Neither of us thought about abortion, but if my best friend did what your best friend did, I wouldnt talk to her either. Youre doing the right thing in my eyes love.

prindest

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 09:52:47 am »
Pregnancy is a big step and there's lots of emotions. The fact that she didn't tell u about it let's you know she wasn't all that close to u. Just stop talking to her and when she really needs you she will find u again

mamarobinson

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 10:01:07 am »
I have a friend who has two abortions bc she claims the babby daddy at the time (wasn't her bf either time) made her. First off, I don't see how some guy can make you do anything when it comes to your own body and your child. If a girl let's her "man" control her like that than she obvious has a few issues of her own and needs to work on growing a back bone before even thinking about getting back together with him. I am due right around the time she was suposed to be and I love everything about being pregnant so far and always look forward to the grand prize at the end. I could never imagine having an abortion, let alone for some guy!

mrs.young2613

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 10:34:32 am »
Thanks I jus felt a lil bad about not talkin to her & supporting her decision but that was very wrong of her now we are not friends on twitter or facebook & we no longer text or talk.

x3RITTNEY

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 11:41:40 am »
I have a lot of mixed emotions about this. My best friend and I were Apollo close for 10years, spent everyday together and fought like we were married but never gave up on each other. If yous are true best friends the obstacles in life will never get in the way. I watched my best friend have a baby at 16 and getting treated like shit her entire relationship, I hated them together but I could never give up on our friendship. A real bestfriend is worth fighting for... 3 years ago right after we turned 18 she was shot and killed and I still don't know how to manage without her. Then today, 2 years ago our other best friend O.D'ed and I regret so badly for fighting with her about her terrible addict of a boyfriend and trying to get her clean and then giving up... I live with pain everyday losing my only two friends, dont make a mistake.... Never throw something close to you away, you don'thahave to agree, and you can offeryyour opinions, but never give up on your best friend of your truly as close as real best friends are... I would kill to have that back...

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 11:55:49 am »
Did you even tell her you didnt agree with it?  I think as her "BEST FRIEND" you should be the LAST person to dismiss  her on such a thing ! I had the same situation happen with a close friend and I and although I didnt agree with her decision I didnt stop talking to her I just told her how I felt about her actions VERY BLUNTLY.  .She may not have liked what I said but she respected that despite how I felt I kept it real with her and stuck around as a friend.

mrs.young2613

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 02:19:51 pm »
Yes I told her but she didnt seem to care about wat I thought at the time she jus did wat was best for her boyfriend & not her...... This is not the first time something like this happen I gave up because I got tired of her callin sayin he didnt come home she saw him in HER car wit anothter gurl he got another girl name tatto on him & I"lk give her my advice & she blows me off & talk back to him den dont talk to me for weeks I have to txt her first we live in da same town both got cars & I havent seen her in 6months I could keep going on and on about our FUCKED UP friendship

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 02:51:22 pm »
She sounds like drama! Had a friend like that too! Lol ..I let that go cause I was tired of her selfishness and thinking my life revolved around her and her current drama when I got my OWN problems a husband an 4 kids to take care of..In the end it was HER loss and she's still calling trying to get my friendship back. Do whats best for you love and leave that stress behind :)

mommiesdevils

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 06:00:55 pm »
I had a similar situation my best friend was with a guy that treated her like crap made her get an abortion then got 2 other girls pregnant beat her up sold her car and she wouldnt leave him alone i would talk to her n beg her to leave him but she wouldnt so i left her alone i just couldnt continue to see her get treated like  that last i heard she had his baby and is now living back home with her parents

mommiesdevils

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 06:32:18 pm »
I had a similar situation my best friend was with a guy that treated her like crap made her get an abortion then got 2 other girls pregnant beat her up sold her car and she wouldnt leave him alone i would talk to her n beg her to leave him but she wouldnt so i left her alone i just couldnt continue to see her get treated like  that last i heard she had his baby and is now living back home with her parents

Birthspring

• Birthspring doula services
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 07:45:43 pm »
I'm sorry, it sounds like you need some new friends, she didn't sound all that close to you.

mrs.young2613

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 08:02:47 pm »
Yes Im jus done