Author Topic: SHOULD I ???  (Read 619 times)

mrs.young2613

SHOULD I ???
« on: August 16, 2012, 05:16:11 pm »
As u all should kno im 15weeks prego im 18 boyfriend 21 we are okay not great but okay I dont let hin talk text facebook look or NOTHING wit any girl he cant hang out wit his guy friends if gurls are going to be there.... I have trust issue because of the past bt that was the PAST now im considering him talkin to girls what shoul I do im a very jealous person inside wen it comes 2 him talkin to girls like I want him all 2 myself but sometimes I ask myself am I goin to pressure him to leave all because of my jealous ways like am I going way to far what should I do

ashleykutsoginis

Re: SHOULD I ???
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 05:20:09 pm »
im 17 my bf is 20 . i just had my baby . i never let him talk to girls . its either be with me or talk to girls . i want him to my self . i dont see anything wrong with it . keep doing your thing .

knewmommy89

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 05:25:15 pm »
I don't exactly agree. He shouldn't be flirting with girls but the most important part of a relationship is trust and without it you don't have a relationship. You trying to control him will only push him away and suffocate him. If I was him I'd run no offense. Doesn't sound like a healthy relationship.

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 05:37:16 pm »
I think its something woman at a young age do.. i myself did that at the age of 16 when i first got with my husband .. trust me it only causes problems and pushes them away..  If he's gonna cheat he will still find a way regardless.  Let up on him love its only gonna start problems

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 05:41:15 pm »
I don't think ultimatums are the way to go, unless they have given you reason to not trust them then you have reason to be worried but then you ask yourself do you want to be with someone youre always questioning, I think by telling him he can't you will push him to do it anyway and he's gonna be sneaky instead of up front and open about it

emmycakes

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 05:54:54 pm »
Turn the tables, would you want to be controlled like that? That a controlling relationship, its just that usually its a man controlling a woman. It wont turn out well. Look more towards the future, can u imagine controlling him like that when he's 30?

Expecting4thKiddo

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 06:06:59 pm »
How can somebody function in life, if they are not allowed talk to half the population, get overit hun, good luck

mommymena

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 06:23:27 pm »
At some point you need to let the past go and move forward... I used to have trust issues and at times I still struggle with it... But now I step back and allow my boyfriend to make his own decisions and we work a lot better that way... And I found that now that I am not jealous and let him make his own decisions, he still respects me and will turn down the guys if there will be females over or he will ask me if I want to come... You would be amazed at what your men do if you show them trust... And if he steers in the wrong direction you shouldn't be with him anyways and no amount of restriction will keep them away from doing what they want to do if in fact that is cheating... So

tessmom

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 06:24:53 pm »
Not healthy for either of you. You're his girlfriend and mother of his child, not his mom. If he wanted to cheat on you, he would find a way. You have to trust that he loves and wants to be a family with you. He will also see you respect yourself and want to build a relationship, not control one. If he does decide to cheat on you, then he's doing you a favor by saving you years of headache and heartache. Respect yourself and let him make his own decisions. You are sure to push him away. It might come with age too. When I was 19 I was jealous too. Now, at 34, whatever. If you don't want to be faithful to me fine. I've got thongs to do and have no time to waste on drama. I've got a good man out of it too. Faithful and loving. First husband cheated. Je

tessmom

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 06:25:21 pm »
He did me a favor. Ok. Sorry so long!

mamarobinson

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 06:43:22 pm »
I agree with Emmycakes. I have seen relationships completely ruined bc of one person being soo controlling. Do you have ANY guy friends that you talk to? I am not a very jealous person, but have jealous moments just like anyone else. I just remember that he comes home to me everyday and talks about me to anyone, guy or girl. Give him reasons to want to want you, to want to love you, to want to come home to you and to want to be around you. Show him the kind of respect you want in return and give the guy a chance.

mrs.young2613

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 07:41:48 pm »
U ladies are very hard on me lol but I love the honesty I dont talk to guy friends because they all try & get wit me but den one min he says its fine for me 2 talk to guys bt once he finds out they are tryin to get wit me den its back to I cant talk to them

Ash0307

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2012, 07:55:38 pm »
Im 22 and my hubby is 25 we are on our 3rd baby. And he and I both have facebook, instagram, etc and we both know eachothers password but I never feel the need to go into his facebook hes never given me any reason too. As for talking to girls, why would he be talking to other girls thats like me talking to other guys. I dont think its right but thats just me. Me and him are very open with everything and if he talks to any women its a family friend we both know.

knewmommy89

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2012, 08:41:50 pm »
Something else to think about do you want someone whose faithful because you control them to the point that it's impossible to cheat or do you want someone you can trust and is faithful because they love you. If you give a good man room and space to make his own decisions he'll stay faithful.

mamarobinson

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2012, 08:46:14 pm »
Very true knewmommy!! Give him a reason to want to be with you, not want to leave you.

mrs.young2613

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2012, 11:36:34 pm »
Thank,u all so much all of u helped me out I think im going to let go some & enjoy are soon to be family

mamatootie

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 09:37:40 am »
My Guy cheated once now I have a rule that he can't drink when other girls present unless I am there and if I even hear its happened again ill take the kids and Leave I love him but I don't feel that cheating is love and I don't think kids should be around it...

m0mmii_2_be

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 12:43:45 pm »
It's not gud to be like that I use to be like that not let my bf go out with his guy friends but all he does wen he goes out is plays ball! He lives with me now all he does is work nd come home ;if he doesn't give you a reason not to trust him than don't be like that cuz like the other girls say it'll only push him away nd give him a reason to do something but if he really cares for you he won't do nothing nor cheat on you!

mrs.young2613

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 02:15:59 pm »
Thank u ladies all taught me something today thanks so much because I needed to here this :)