Author Topic: I dont know what to do!!  (Read 1227 times)

I.love.you

I dont know what to do!!
« on: November 09, 2011, 01:47:33 pm »
I'm 5w2d, and after 3 m/c, all I can do now is worry. I've been fine and positive about everything until like last night. I've never had a baby make it passed 6 weeks. I hate that I'm so nervous, and worried. I feel bad about it, because I put my faith in God, and shouldn't have to worry. I just want to get through the 1st trimester. I will feel so much better then! What do I do to not worry so much?

iwantagirl

Re: I dont know what to do!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 02:49:38 pm »
First let me say i completely understand why u would be worried. Bt u should of course continue to pray and take things one day at a time. Im sure that by u having 3 m/c ur dr. Is keeping a closer eye on u and ur baby. And if anything were to be wrng u would probably kno by nw. So jus continue to believe that everything will be fine and trust God!! I will make sure to put u and ur baby in my prayers!!

aoi tomoe

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 03:08:34 pm »
Okay I know how cold this is going to sound but please remember that this is coming from someone who has been through 5 miscarriages and one of them was as recent as this past March, I am on my 6th pregnancy, so what I am about to say comes from experience.  You have to let the past miscarriages go. Its hard enough for a baby to start out in the first trimester without you adding any uneasy feelings.  I know its hard but your child this current one should be all you think about.  My pregnancies all ended in the first trimester all after 8 weeks.  I worried horribly mylast pregnancy and lost the baby in march I ended up pregnant again exactly 1 month and 2 days later and I sat myself down andsaid I need to cherish this one and stop worrying about what might or might not happen. And I went out and continued to exercise like normal I still played tennis, I acted like nothing bad was going to happen to this baby and I am now 30 weeks I will be 31 on Friday I have a beautiful and healthy little girl that is patiently waiting to meet her mommy and daddy.  And other than a small amount of vitamin deficiencies in me there have been no problems.  So the key is to let go of the past and move on with your life like this is your very first ever pregnancy and like nothing bad could happen. 

miranda33

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 03:14:25 pm »
Aoi that is amazing advice it made me tear up!!  I'm so happy for u and i love ur attitude!!!  Very very awesome adivce!!!

tina03

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 06:16:30 pm »
I know how u feel. I was reading up online bout pregnancy after m/c because i wanted to know my chances. Our chances of a successful pregnancy after a m/c is pretty high. So try to relax and take one day at a time! Good luck

I.love.you

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 09:22:08 pm »
[quote author=aoi tomoe link=topic=2135.msg19464#msg19464 date=1320869314]
Okay I know how cold this is going to sound but please remember that this is coming from someone who has been through 5 miscarriages and one of them was as recent as this past March, I am on my 6th pregnancy, so what I am about to say comes from experience.  You have to let the past miscarriages go. Its hard enough for a baby to start out in the first trimester without you adding any uneasy feelings.  I know its hard but your child this current one should be all you think about.  My pregnancies all ended in the first trimester all after 8 weeks.  I worried horribly mylast pregnancy and lost the baby in march I ended up pregnant again exactly 1 month and 2 days later and I sat myself down andsaid I need to cherish this one and stop worrying about what might or might not happen. And I went out and continued to exercise like normal I still played tennis, I acted like nothing bad was going to happen to this baby and I am now 30 weeks I will be 31 on Friday I have a beautiful and healthy little girl that is patiently waiting to meet her mommy and daddy.  And other than a small amount of vitamin deficiencies in me there have been no problems.  So the key is to let go of the past and move on with your life like this is your very first ever pregnancy and like nothing bad could happen.
[/quote]
This advice was amazing..thank you so so much. so all you did different this time was have a different attitude? I can do that! It's what I've been trying to do, but the worry finally snuck it's way in when my boobs weren't sore this morning. (theyre sore again) I can't thank you enough. That was the best advice I've ever gotten! Congrats on your lil girl!!!!

KorNut

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 09:47:26 am »
That was the most nerve racking part for me too. Making it past that day. Then it was 12 weeks.

I.love.you

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 02:33:10 am »
[quote author=KorNut link=topic=2135.msg19527#msg19527 date=1320936446]
That was the most nerve racking part for me too. Making it past that day. Then it was 12 weeks.
[/quote]
Yeah and with each miscarriage, youd think itd get more nerve racking, but it actually kind of gets easier... Because youre prepared for anything!

I.love.you

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2011, 02:34:04 am »
[quote author=iwantagirl link=topic=2135.msg19461#msg19461 date=1320868178]
First let me say i completely understand why u would be worried. Bt u should of course continue to pray and take things one day at a time. Im sure that by u having 3 m/c ur dr. Is keeping a closer eye on u and ur baby. And if anything were to be wrng u would probably kno by nw. So jus continue to believe that everything will be fine and trust God!! I will make sure to put u and ur baby in my prayers!!
[/quote]
Thank you so much! Means A LOT!

lovemygirls

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 05:18:13 am »
How are u feeling sweety..Hope all is well just try and stay positive...Try talking fhings into reality as ppl would say were im from "the bible belt" Southern ohio...which just means u say things outload n mentally to the baby like when u arrive, n talkin bout cloths while shoppin like he/ she love this! n i cant wait to hold see kiss u! things that make the baby be urs n exist already! i pray things work out for u this time! n i hope this helps...Give all ur fear n worrys to god n tell him ur givin it to him:) i just finished a high risk pregnancy n many times i have cried out to him n givin him my problems n he has delivered my baby full term n healthy! hopes n prayers commin ur way sweetheart!

aoi tomoe

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 06:29:57 am »
Yep sweetie the only thing I did different was keep a positive outlook, and I stayed active rather than hiding in the house and worrying about if I am going to have my 6th miscarriage.  I know my advice was cold and probably hard to hear but it is so true.  And thank you for the Congrats, I am actually 31 weeks today had my ob appointment yesterday and he said everything with her is going great still.  So at this point keep up an active and as worry free as possible lifestyle.  It will be the best thing for the two of you in the end I promise.

I.love.you

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 11:27:07 am »
[quote author=lovemygirls link=topic=2135.msg19601#msg19601 date=1321006693]
How are u feeling sweety..Hope all is well just try and stay positive...Try talking fhings into reality as ppl would say were im from "the bible belt" Southern ohio...which just means u say things outload n mentally to the baby like when u arrive, n talkin bout cloths while shoppin like he/ she love this! n i cant wait to hold see kiss u! things that make the baby be urs n exist already! i pray things work out for u this time! n i hope this helps...Give all ur fear n worrys to god n tell him ur givin it to him:) i just finished a high risk pregnancy n many times i have cried out to him n givin him my problems n he has delivered my baby full term n healthy! hopes n prayers commin ur way sweetheart!
[/quote]
Thank you so much! I've actually been doing something kind of like that, and it helps a lot! But I will take all of your advice and do it! Thank you for youre hopes and prayers, and your post!

I.love.you

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 11:30:03 am »
[quote author=aoi tomoe link=topic=2135.msg19604#msg19604 date=1321010997]
Yep sweetie the only thing I did different was keep a positive outlook, and I stayed active rather than hiding in the house and worrying about if I am going to have my 6th miscarriage.  I know my advice was cold and probably hard to hear but it is so true.  And thank you for the Congrats, I am actually 31 weeks today had my ob appointment yesterday and he said everything with her is going great still.  So at this point keep up an active and as worry free as possible lifestyle.  It will be the best thing for the two of you in the end I promise.
[/quote] your advice was exactly what I needed to hear. It was finally something real. I think about your advice every day! I'm so happy to hear youre 31 weeks. Youre living proof that mothers of m/c can have full time babies! I'm so happy for you, you have no idea!

aoi tomoe

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 12:08:45 pm »
Thank you and you have no idea how happy I am that I was able to help you.  If you ever need anything feel free to ask I will help as much as I can. And don't worry you and your baby will both be fine :)

I.love.you

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 12:54:07 am »
[quote author=aoi tomoe link=topic=2135.msg19765#msg19765 date=1321117725]
Thank you and you have no idea how happy I am that I was able to help you.  If you ever need anything feel free to ask I will help as much as I can. And don't worry you and your baby will both be fine :)
[/quote]
I wish I knew how to msg you or something! Im wondering how you got past your scary week...the 8th week with all that confidence? I'm in my 6th week now, and am keeping my head held high but am a lil uneasy. Did you feel uneasy at all in your 8th week?

Heather

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 04:09:35 am »
Me too! 6w1d after 3 m/c. Just stay confident, have positive thoughts, talk to your baby, and pray. You and your baby will get through this. Oh, and keep yourself busy!!!

aoi tomoe

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 06:38:20 am »
If anyone would like to message me my email is isis1733@gmail.com feel free to email me with any question s that you may have and I will try my best to help :).  Honestly getting to week 12 without worrying was really hard.  But I kept busy, that was mainly what got me through it.  I still went for walks everyday my fiancĂ©e and I would go play basketball and tennis everyday after he got home from work.  Even now occasionally I still go play basketball with him but we make sure that when we go it just the two of us because not everyone is as easy on a pregnant person as your significant otherwill be.  I played a lot of video games and did a log of cleaning in the beginning too.  Just anything really to keep my mind away fromany bad thoughts that I may have during those first 3 months

Heather

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 10:18:28 pm »
Aoi, did your pregnancy symptoms ever disappear completely? I'm in my 6th week, and they seem to be fading, and now almost gone:(

Heather

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 11:43:37 pm »
Bump