Author Topic: UGHHHH JUS NEED 2 TALK  (Read 579 times)

mrs.young2613

UGHHHH JUS NEED 2 TALK
« on: August 08, 2012, 01:19:11 pm »
Im 18 14weeks idk why but I always introduce myself everytime I make a post well this my 1st baby & im fed up I feel like time is movin slow I wanna meet my baby already my due date aint untill feb 6 to longgggg from now I wanna kno what im having so I can do more shopping I have went shoppin & got all the big things bug I jus wanna kno if I should start buyin pink or blue u know cause im ready to find out my baby sex I read these other ppl post & everyone either knows wat they having or far along then I am ALL IM SAYIN IS IM READY TO MEET MY BABY BOY OR GIRL

4kidsandcounting

Re: UGHHHH JUS NEED 2 TALK
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 01:31:08 pm »
I definitely feel you! Before i found out the sex I would just sadly walk around the baby clothes looking but not knowing what to buy.lol.. Seems like the last couple weeks before ultrasound go by soo slooowww as does pregnancy .. Before you know it you'll be having baby. My last couple months seem to fly by for me up untill it's the last days before due date then time comes to a halt!

MommyOf1With1OnTheWay

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 01:35:58 pm »
Im the same way not due till feb 15th already have a boy totally wanting a girl this time!

magiwilliams

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 02:44:03 pm »
I had my 3d ultrasound done at 14 they were able to tell me the sex!

sheldonschroeder

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 02:52:55 pm »
Don't worry time goes by so fast!! I feel like I was just where you are and so anxious to find out if I was having a boy or a girl, and now I am 30 weeks and 3 days and expecting a beautiful baby girl Addison Leigh Schroeder!! <3 I hope time goes fast for you dear!

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 05:42:32 pm »
I remember feeling the same way my pregnancy dragged so long I hated reading posts of ppl being close or having had their babies I was so jealous, my son is 4m old now and the time he's been outside my belly has flown by so fast I wish I was still pregnant so he'd be a tiny baby again lol, once you know what it is time will go a bit faster bc you can paint, and shop, and plan, you only have about 4 to 6 weeks until you can find out, I know that's a long wait when you are pregnant, wish I had advice on how to deal but I don't I was so incredibly impatient lol best wishes to you though :)

mrs.young2613

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 05:55:05 pm »
Im glad all u ladies kno how I feel I jus wanna meet my lil baby

sassysuie

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 06:25:38 pm »
lucky you to be that far! Im on 6 Weeks 3 days! Imagine how I feel lol.

3Kimdalton3

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 07:29:18 pm »
I feel u hun, I'm feeling the same way. I'm due Feb 5, and can't wait to know what I'm having. I haven't gotten anything for baby as of yet. Hoping to start soon, as this is my fourth :)

maranda260

• due Aug 28 2012 with my 2nd child
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 08:18:44 pm »
I remember waiting I went out and bought a baby predictor test at Walgreens then I looked up all the gender test on the internet just to past time of course nothing is 100% but the where fun to do to pass time I'm 37w1d and its like time has stopped LOL good luck

Kathrynftm1989

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2012, 08:26:53 pm »
I remember that lol im now 29w 3d and time flew by i still cant beleve that im already this far. It will be gone before you know it injoy it while you can. Because as u get further along it gets uncomfortable lol.

mommymena

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 02:17:46 pm »
I'm 17 weeks and it is draggin, but I swear it feels I was 14 weeks yesterday with the same complaint haha... Its especially hard because I know so many people who know what they're having and they are as far along as me and my Dr is making me wait until 21 weeks :/