Author Topic: NEED ANSWERS NOW!  (Read 429 times)

MommyO

NEED ANSWERS NOW!
« on: November 15, 2012, 12:26:09 am »
MY 14 MONTH OLD WAS PLAYING AND WAS GOING BACK AND FORTH AND SLAMMED THE BACK OF HER HEAD HARD INTO HER DADS FOREHEAD. SHE CRIED AND SCREAMED BUT ONLY FOR A COUPKE MINUTES THEN SHE WAS BACK BEING ALL HAPPY. SINCE IT IS BEDTIME I AM SCARED TO LET HER GO TO SLEEP. THINK ITS A CONCUSSION? SHOULD I LET HER SLEEP? HER DAD HAD A RED KNOT BUT I CANT FIND ANYTHING ON HER HEAD. THATS WHAT MAKES ME NERVOUS!!!

GrowingEveryday

Re: NEED ANSWERS NOW!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 12:32:25 am »
As long as she didn't vomit or act different afterwards she can sleep. Just check on her as much as you can.it takes alot to concuse yourself. Let her sleep. If you did notice something different I would pop to the ER just to be sure.

MommyO

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 12:34:49 am »
She is asleep now and she didnt have vomiting. Just drank the rest of her bottle and went to sleep. Should I wake her up in a couple hrs or just check her breathing?

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 12:35:21 am »
^agreed

Mrs.Robinson :)

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 01:21:22 am »
I would just to.be safe. Mothers can never be too cautious! I'm sure she's fine but there's no harm in waking her up in a couple hours.

preg4baby3

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 07:23:29 am »
Usually first sign of concussion is dialation of one eye verses the other n vomiting and tiredness. Back of head is tough.