Author Topic: Funny story :D  (Read 357 times)

mommy_ivey14

Funny story :D
« on: November 14, 2012, 09:28:09 pm »
So the other day me and my husbands family went out to eat at taco bell. I go up to the counter and start to order but give my husband a funny look. I had forgotten everything I wanted to order. I asked my husband what I'm supposed to be ordering and he tells me while the guy at the cash register gives me this "are you ok/retarded" look. Finally have most of my order down before I forget another thing and I'm just standing there saying "ummm...uhh..." Lol. I finally get so frustrated I just tell the guy "I'm sorry, I'm pregnant....." and look to my husband. Once he figured out what was going on he took over. We walked out with me hanging my head in shame repeating "I'm so embaressed..." Over and over again. Hubby just gives me a loving look and tells me it's ok. I'm 17 Weeks and that's the first time that's happened before glad my husband could take over and comfort me lol.

Mrs.Robinson :)

Re: Funny story :D
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 09:31:23 pm »
Lol awe! That's cute of hubby! Don't worry, I would forget stuff all the time too!

kidsmom03

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 09:42:27 pm »
Once I tried to order my steak over easy and hubby had to remind me I meant medium rare

Danicasmommy

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 09:45:20 pm »
Lol I did that a few times and I still forget things lol