Author Topic: 34 weeks breech baby  (Read 356 times)

samahdjrmom

34 weeks breech baby
« on: November 14, 2012, 03:25:09 pm »
Im 34 weeks had my ultrasound Monday and found out my little girl is breech . I'm worried she might not move the right way for delivery. I fear gettin a c-section. I'm due Dec 27

shewolf13

• First time Mommy
Re: 34 weeks breech baby
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 03:30:52 pm »
Sometimes the baby doesn't turn until right before delivery. My baby was breech up until almost a week ago, and I am 37.4 weeks along today. So don't worry :)

Birthspring

• Birthspring doula services
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 03:58:47 pm »
Yep. Also, check out spinningbabies.com for ideaa to turn baby. Some turn during labor.

Michaela

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 06:29:47 pm »
My first baby was breech from around 32+ weeks and didn't budge unfortunately. I wouldn't recommend manually getting dr to try turning it as it can stress out baby.
You can get belly bags that are like doughnut shaped bean bags that can allow you lye down on your belly to give the baby room to move.
If bub doesn't move like mine didn't don't be scared of c-section, they are generally booked in as planned so its very safe.
I'm 39wks now with 2nd and dr is allowing me to go naturally as c-section was previously for issue with baby before not my body, if that is a concern for you.