Author Topic: how long...  (Read 409 times)

secondtimemommy

how long...
« on: November 14, 2012, 01:10:27 pm »
ive benn bouncing on a birthing ball all morning .... and i dont feel and i dont feel anything but my legs cramping... :(

magiwilliams

Re: how long...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 01:58:01 pm »
Lol.. Maybe you should stop!

Try walking, bath, sex...

secondtimemommy

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 02:01:11 pm »
lol ...ive tried everything ... today i have a dr appim gonna ask what else i can do i dont want to b induced but im getting antsi... dose any one kno if acupressure works???

Imagine Love

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 02:23:46 pm »
I don't know about accupressure, but try sending the only person who can drive you to the hospital to a busy store for a few things while you're stuck at home with a house full of kids! That made mine AND my sister's water break! I know you're frustrated and miserable and probably not in the mood for jokes but that really DID happen! I guess I don't have any useful suggestions...Good luck tho! :0)

magiwilliams

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 02:58:47 pm »
What about a foot massage, and a full body one.. Heard that can help...  My mom said the bath sent get into labor...

Squats, fresh whole pineapple, the tea everyone talks about, and the cookies.. But you have to Google those cause I gave no idea!

When is your due date?

samanthart10

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 03:07:32 pm »
Acupressure works, but you have to stick with it. I started it and started to have intense contractions. They went away though cause I got side tracked. Acupressure also only works after 38 weeks.

secondtimemommy

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 03:13:36 pm »
@ imagine love lol that would happen ... made laugh hey u think if i laugh histerically for a while ill go into labor.. lol
@ magi im trying everything except things like oils or unnatural things i would have to ingest ..i want her out but id rather have a healthy baby.. i tryed pineapple i ate two whole ones all by my self ... it didnt work ... so im back to bouncing on my ball ... dose any one kno how nipple stimulation works .. like wat do i just feel them up or r u suppose to do some thing spacific

secondtimemommy

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 03:15:29 pm »
@ samantha thanks .. i dont think im doing it right its not working at all ...

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 03:18:41 pm »
Just playing with them. I use to leak colostrum and sometimes my nipples would hurt like stabbing pains so I would "milk " myself and I was told that causes contractions, you could try that lol

secondtimemommy

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 03:31:52 pm »
i thinkim running to get a breast pump lol  i could just plug in and let it do its job .... i keep feeling her in my vajay i think shes saying hi shes such a tease

magiwilliams

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 03:33:30 pm »
Careful I read that nipple stimulation can be harmful if you are not being monitored

secondtimemommy

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2012, 04:15:18 pm »
oh never mind ....