Author Topic: What are the odds??  (Read 430 times)

MommyO

What are the odds??
« on: November 14, 2012, 07:42:18 am »
-I have had 2 csections already. This will be my 3rd in March. First one was emergency. I am so nervous that I am not going to make it through this 3rd. I have panic attacks alot so my anxiety is not helping. I dont have a high tolerance to pain I have thrown up and fainted during both of my prior csections. Scary :/ Anybody have more than 2? Same experience or just as nervous?

Birthspring

• Birthspring doula services
Re: What are the odds??
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 09:09:13 am »
There are a,lot of women who have had a VBA2C, which has less risk of maternal death during delivery. However, the risk of death is still not that much. I know 2 people who had a scar seperation discovered in their third cesarean (the baby was coming througg a hole in the uterus.) I had a very very thin uterus with the fourth, a scar seperation with the fifth, and a window (very thin area) with the seventh (sixth was ectopic) as well as another scar seperation. If you want to have more kids, I strongly reccomend looming into VBAC.

Mrs.Robinson :)

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 03:02:29 pm »
Sorry I can't provide any helpful info. But birthspring is very wise. So hopefully her advice can be useful to you. Good luck

MommyO

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 12:22:47 am »
This will be my last.