Author Topic: any truth behind?  (Read 436 times)

#3pleasebeagirl

any truth behind?
« on: April 25, 2012, 08:34:37 pm »
Some say that if u hold a boy baby and the baby is happy or content ur having a boy. Or if u hold a boy baby and he cried ur having a boy. Anyone know any truth in this? I know my son hated my brothers gf. All he did with her was cry (she had a girl) well anyway now that my brothers baby has been born. She loves me. Laughs when I hold her never cries and when she's crying ill pick her up and she stops immediately and smiles. So... just curious.

emurdoch

Re: any truth behind?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 08:40:57 pm »
I heard if u r having a girl lil boys will like u.  I heard if Ur having a boy its the girls that like u

#3pleasebeagirl

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 08:49:22 pm »
Oh I always heard the other way around I know my son screamed the whole time she would watch him (while I worked) and he was the best baby ever. Ppl wanted to watch him. Lol not her.

mommy2nd

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 09:32:43 pm »
When i watched mi friend son he would cry and i was like yeap im having a gyrl and sure enough its a lil gyrl

#3pleasebeagirl

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 10:23:33 pm »
I don't know how they know but I really think they sense it somehow. My stubborn baby wouldn't let us see the gender. Tried 4-19 so... looks like ill be waiting 16 more weeks!