Author Topic: uggh pregnant working  (Read 571 times)

mrskeya

uggh pregnant working
« on: April 23, 2012, 09:59:16 am »
Omg..im so grateful to have a job..and blessed for my new addition to my family..but Lord I dont want to be here at work..ill be twelve Weeks this week..I ate breakfast but now im nauseated.. My.job canceled all my breaks .. I just want to be at home in the bed wrapped in my husbands arms.. Lol if I could hit the lotto or be rich so I could take nine months off would be great.. Sorry just venting

Mrs.Robinson :)

Re: uggh pregnant working
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 11:40:22 am »
O gosh! I feel ya! I'm about to be 12weeks. I work 6 days a week as a waitress. Its terrible! I wanna lay in bed all the time too! Lol I guess this is something we will just have to work through :/.

nwilliams

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 11:44:14 am »
I am 31 weeks and still working  so I understand  and it is hard to not wake up and say I am not going  to work today  lol but I don't and it is killing  me

Mommy2be93

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 11:48:19 am »
Im 19 weeks n work almost everyday as a cashier, I hate it at times. Id rather be home laying down but I try not to think like that cuz then time goes by slow.

mrskeya

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 12:09:26 pm »
Lol get this I work for the obgyn scheduling appointments fow women all day pregnant or not.. But my butt hurt lol im usually happy go lucky but im tired of sitting and talking... Weird huh

steelerfan77

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 12:40:23 pm »
I'm 35 weeks and I just recently cut back to 3 days a week I'm a bartender and I can't wait to take my maternity leave. I'm exhausted! I work 8 hour shifts no breaks. I'm so thankful to have a job and to have my fiance who works his buttoff to support me n our soon to b born son.

FROG LADY BABY #3

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 06:36:19 pm »
I hear ya ladies! It cracks me up when people ask so when are you starting your leave? Uhm when I go into labor! I wish I had the luxury of taking a week or two off before I actually have him. I worked up until actual labor with my first two and God willing I will do the same this time. It will be over before we know it though and then we'll wonder where the time went. Good luck to everyone!

#3pleasebeagirl

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 06:54:12 pm »
I took leave at 38 weeks 6 days. Had my son 39 weeks exactly lol. It hurt but I got through it... somehow.

mrskeya

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 06:56:06 pm »
Aww I sympathize with you..only if we could happy pregnancy to you too

mrskeya

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 08:18:35 pm »
Lol hey I haven't had a child in seventeen years..um scare to hope this one can get out,lol congrats to you