Author Topic: lovley jubbly  (Read 355 times)

tanyagarton91

lovley jubbly
« on: December 04, 2013, 10:11:14 am »
Fellas alarm woke lainey up at half 6am .. Got her in bed to feed her coz im still breast feeding and like to do it lay on my side well she fell asleep andas i picked her up to pop her back in her basket she projectiles  right in my face lmao just thankful i had my mouth closed lol .. Babies ay ;)  worth the mess though aint they haha

Doritos2013

Re: lovley jubbly
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 10:28:49 am »
Ah too funny and cute, Yes glad ur mouth was closed. Have a good day and enjoy hunny

BookWormMom

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 10:29:46 am »
Lol! Oh man. The joys of parenthood. They're messy little buggers but definitely worth it

tanyagarton91

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 10:31:32 am »
Lol thanks hun , thought id share as now i see the funny side.. Just like with my 3yr old when he was a baba my mum was jigglingbhim abover her head .. Unfortunatly her mouth was open haha funniest thing ive ever witnessed he spewed all over her and in her mouth *heeve* lol enjoy your day

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 10:34:05 am »
Lol I remember once when I took ostins nappy off to change him and whilst I was getting another nappy he farted and a big line of poo shot about 5ft across the floor lol good job I had wood flooring at the time x

sobieearth

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 10:36:18 am »
I'm in awe that baby had that much breastmilk! Momma got great production!

tanyagarton91

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 10:44:43 am »
Lmao sarah laineys done that aswel she farted and shot a stream of yellowpoo all over my belly and bed sheets hha heeve .. And lol thanks yehits good to have that much milk for baba but for me its annoying i soak threw the pads ad wake up soaked ! Sorry for tmi lol