Author Topic: hoping for some good news.  (Read 365 times)

dontknowwhatildomummy

hoping for some good news.
« on: December 04, 2013, 06:38:23 am »
Midwife is coming this afternoon and I'm hoping she is going to tell me that this baby isn't going to be long or else I'm going to cry. Almost wish I had opted for a section now then at least I know he would be here next week, I can't bare the thought of even being a day overdue!!! :-(

dontknowwhatildomummy

Re: hoping for some good news.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 08:22:40 am »
Well she didn't give me any good news. Hes no more engaged than he was 2 weeks ago. I've got that Carpel tunnel and she asked if I wanted to buy a support belt for my bump, abit late for that I think. She did say to get some sex in to help things along even though the other midwife said it doesn't matter. Hubs just said 'are you just saying that because you want it' which made me feel great!!! I actually don't want sex and haven't for weeks I'm far too uncomfortable to care about it but I just want this baby out. :-( just want to cry because I feel like I'm going to go overdue again!

taliciaf24

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 08:56:01 am »
:( hugs! It's almost over. I know you're miserable, here's to having baby tomorrow!

jenwilliams93

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 09:05:41 am »
Hope baby comes soon!

Jashetta

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 09:38:05 am »
@dontknow girl i definitely understand where your coming from, I have an appointment tomorrow so far i'm 1 to 2 dilated and 10% thinned which is terrible I guess but I hope at this appointment things are progressing as last time he was still pretty high up and I don't think that I can bare 3 more weeks walking around like this. I know at first I said I wouldn't rush it but I am about to plug up this wii and play some dancing games one of my favorites to be the Michael Jackson one lol and have rough sex too lol wish us luck girl.

Rooney85

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 09:45:00 am »
Don't get too bummed, some babies don't engage until labor. You're so close! I had bad carpel tunnel my whole pregnancy, hands above head whenever you can-especially at night! And fingers spread every few minutes if you're texting or typing!

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 10:01:50 am »
The fucking app I swear! Ugh I just had this whole spill written and tilted me phone and lost lost it all!! Anywho  dont feel bad twinie labor can kick in at any moment. With Gianna I felt like i would be pregnant forever! Seems like I just wouldn't dilate. Then one morning hubs was a good sport and have me tons of oral sex and tons of rough sex then BAM , 8 days before due date I was in labor! Your soo close and I know you can do this. *big belly rubs and prego hugs* :)

BookWormMom

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 10:08:27 am »
Agree with all the other ladies. My first baby nothing happened till one morning my water just broke. It can happen at any moment now and I'll pray it does. I remember just how miserable these last few weeks are :(

waltmeier

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 10:12:40 am »
I went to see the doc Tuesday. I wasn't effaced. I was dilated 1. I was sooooo depressed and miserable. Sunday my water broke!

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 10:29:30 am »
I hope it's soon ladies I really do. Thanks.