Author Topic: finger cramps.  (Read 397 times)

dontknowwhatildomummy

finger cramps.
« on: December 03, 2013, 04:32:05 pm »
Every night I'm waking up through the night because my fingers on both hands are cramping up and it hurts. In bed now and not looking forward to going through it again tonight because they're still hurting from the last few nights. Been getting terrible Braxton hicks this evening and backache, pain from baby pushing his head down hard and I'm just sick of getting all these pains and discomfort without labor and a baby at the end of it. Really had enough just want our baby boy here now. Everyone send me labor dust I need it.

4kidsandcounting

Re: finger cramps.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 04:58:58 pm »
Aww :( buckets and buckets of labor dust your way hun !  The things we go through to bring another being in this world :) Dont worry twin your handsome boy will be here soon!

BookWormMom

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 05:02:42 pm »
Loads of labor dust! I hope he comes soon! We are all eager to meet your little guy.

waltmeier

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 05:55:37 pm »
Can you get some hand braces for carpal tunnel. I had that prob when I was preggo, too. Texting kills your hands.

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 02:51:33 am »
It really does kill my hands. Last night it happened with my calf muscle in my weaker leg ( cycling accident years ago) and it was agony I had to try and be quiet not to wake anyone even though it was killing me. So today my fingers and l leg hurts. Fml!!!