Author Topic: annoyed!  (Read 587 times)

taliciaf24

annoyed!
« on: December 02, 2013, 11:21:15 pm »
I'm sick of people trying to have babies on purpose when they are in a bad relationship and financially unstable! Like wtf man. Really irks my nerves! People doing this & bitching about not having money. Well what did you think would happen!

jenwilliams93

Re: annoyed!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 11:31:21 pm »
I've seen that a lot lately! It drives me nuts, one of my coworkers got pregnant to try to keep her boyfriend around. If they're gone, they're gone. A baby won't make them stay...if anything it'll make them run;

Kt022713

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 12:42:36 am »
I'm the same way! I hate when ppl are already struggling with money and plan to have a baby. Drives me crazy! I feel like you shouldn't count on the gov to help.  I understand people need help sometimes but I don't think it should figure in your decision to have a baby

Jashetta

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 02:01:25 am »
I agree that trying to have a baby with someone just to keep them in a relationship is wrong and annoying cause if they want too leave they will the financial part idk because really nobody is financially stable to take care of a child even if their rich cause you never know what could happen if a couple wants to have a child and aren't financially stable thats their decision that shouldn't keep them from having a family of their own and thats where the world is confused at when it comes to people with children believe it or not those are the ones that actually have great children and spend allot of time with their kids because they wanted it from their heart even if they weren't financially stable and if god blesses them with a child he will bless them with a way to take care of the child cause he wont put anything on you that you cant handle sorry ladies if it seems like im stepping on anyone's toes but i just look at that situation from both sides after all god didnt tell us to not have kids if we couldn't afford it after all they had them back in the day with no money at all im just saying

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 03:31:05 am »
This is a complicated one. I agree with @jashette about the financial thing to a degree. All babies need is food warmth and plenty of love and for centuries that's been happening without help from a government. On the other hand people shouldn't continue to have more and more kids these days if they don't intend to support them themselves. For example my older sister has 7 children by 3 (technically 4) different dads when she split with the first dad it wasn't long before she was using the first 2 kids as weapons then said she couldn't cope with them and gave them up legally I helped raise my nephew until he was 10 and my older brother raised my niece. She then met someone else and had 2 kids with him (1 is not his but she's not told him to this day) when they split she once again couldn't cope and then was seriously ill so they went to live with their dad, when she was better he applied for full custody and she didn't fight it. Then she met someone else and had 3 children with him they're still together at the minute so she has all those children with her. If she didn't keep getting money off the government for each child she has I have no doubt that she wouldn't keep having them. Her children are always in scruffy clothes with holes in yet her and her partner smoke, he's a drug taker, she's always got money and hands it out when her eldest asks for it or other people and they can even afford to run a car even though the kids school is at the end of the street and the supermarket is 5 mins down the road. We can't afford to run a car and have always been hard working people. It pisses Me off.
No-one should should ever have a child to save a relationship my younger sister did it and when they split she neglected and abused her son who was then taken away from her and has now been adopted. She's scum and none of us speak to her.
Btw I have a lot of half brothers and sisters because my dad was a complete whore!

Jashetta

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 09:16:51 am »
@dontknow yes I agree with not having more than one if you already know the situation you are in and you know you can't support them that's just crazy but I do believe if your married and first time parents deciding to have a child then go for it cause no one is financially stable when it comes to paying for college which is like at least $20,000 per semester or paying for hospital bills with no insurance so I feel as tho in a sense everyone is using the government unless their paying out of pocket...and that's crazy for you to have to go threw that with your sister,some people are just selfish when it comes to life in general but those kids are blessed to have you in their life and God will truly bless you for everything that you do for them. We need more people like you in the world.

lalablauren

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 09:32:22 am »
Well ... the government uses us. If there's help, then take it. That's why its there. Yeah sum might abuse it but let them do what they want. Worry about yourself.
It's alittle annoying how so many ppl have all these opinions about everyone else.

Have opinions on why the world is crashing. Or how you hate all this crime that just happened on black Friday. 

Cmon people. ..

Kt022713

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 11:28:04 am »
I'm not even talking about college or anything fancy. I'm just saying if you know beforehand that you cannot afford to buy formula and diapers and clothes for your baby don't plan to have one. Kids shouldn't suffer bc their parents didn't think the decision through.

taliciaf24

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 06:51:49 pm »
For real. People on my damn Facebook who got pregnant knowing they're financially unstable whining and bitching about stressing out about diapers and baby stuff. Wth did you think would happen? I think you should be somewhat financially stable to raise a child. If you're constantly worrying about how you are going to pay your bills, you shouldn't be trying to get pregnant,expecting the government to take care of you. Children need more than hugs & kisses to thrive.

BookWormMom

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 07:54:36 pm »
Man does this topic hit home or what. My older sister has 5 kids and she can't afford a single one. She couldn't afford the first let alone the four she decided to have anyway. It is the most depressing thing to witness. And, no, they aren't the most happiest children because they were born out 'love' and have no money. In fact, they are the saddest group of children I've ever seen. It is so depressing just to look at them because they are sad looking all the time. My sister can not afford to clothe them, and barely can feed them. They've never had a birthday party even though she'll promise them one up until their birthday and then disappointment them by not having it cause she never has money. They never get to do anything or go anywhere because my sister has no money though, once again, she'll make promises. You don't think these poor children remember these promises and then have their hearts broken when mommy once again doesn't pull though? As their aunt I don't get to spoil them with toys or fun gifts cause I'm always having to buy clothes, shoes, pajamas, or the like. Their Xmas list is miles long but they'll never know the joy of getting a single thing on that list cause now they need winter clothes. It's sad and it breaks my heart. It's none of my business how much money a person has when they have children, but since that is my sister and my nieces/nephews, well it pisses me off and makes me sick. Maybe if my sister was a more loving mother none of this would matter, but for now it's one sad household over there.

Jashetta

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2013, 08:02:43 pm »
I agree with @lala everybody is concerned about the wrong things instead of talking about these people try to help them after all nobody is asking you to be involved and so concerned about their life thats something that you choose to focus on and school and hospital bills aren't fancy things its the same as using the government and i can gurantee that everyone use financial aid student loans and insurance to support their kids so your using the government just like they are whether you like it or not but everyone has their opinions I just choose not to judge people and worry about my own life and try to help people the best way I can by donating or anything because thats the right thing to do not judge these people

taliciaf24

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2013, 09:43:56 pm »
Fyi to everyone annoyed by my opinion. You being annoyed by my opinion and having your own opinion contradicts your idea of non judgment. This is America. Opinions and disagreements are allowed. @bookworm I lived in one of those households when I was younger! :/ I'll be praying for them. Btw, all of my expenses are out of pocket. My insurance is through my job & my husband's, we pay for  school. Weget no government help whatsoever. Student loans are entirely different because you eventually pay them back.

Kt022713

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2013, 11:33:01 pm »
Tali we think just alike! 

mrsgreene1725

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 01:04:29 am »
I agree with tali, we pay for everything. No government help. We chose to have children cause we can afford it, some people around here have kids just to get help so that they don't have to work.

jenwilliams93

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2013, 01:33:56 am »
BTW, being annoyed about everyone having an opinion about things IS having an opinion about it.

I support my girls and my family. Our bills get paid, but there's not much extra and that's okay. If you cannot afford the necessities you should not have a child. You wouldn't go on a shopping spree if you couldn't pay rent, so why would you bring a child (who requires quite a bit of stuff) into this world if you couldn't feed or clothe him/her?

dontknowwhatildomummy

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 03:07:39 am »
You can't tell people what they should and shouldn't have an opinion on because some people don't like it. The world doesn't work like that. Our countries have freedom of speech and that's the way it is. Everyone is entitled to have thier opinion on anything be
it for or against the subject matter. We don't
live under a dictatorship and we should be damn happy and grateful we don't so opinion away I say. There is a difference between opinions and just being nasty but I don't think that's the case here. As I said before I don't believe people should continue have children without the means and intentions to support them with the basics it's just cruel.
@bookworm sounds abit like my older sister with the 7 kids. She said they're not getting Christmas presents this year she can't afford it but I know she's be handing her money out all over the place to people and it just makes me sad how selfish they're.

lalablauren

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 09:21:43 am »
Ok. Y'all are taking this way to personal.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions DUH. I'm not 'judging' your opinions.  Im simply annoyed at the topic you chose to be 'annoyed to'.
Does that make sense? Or do I need to break it down alil more?

Ask yourself...
If the government wasn't helping, how would society be?
I can tell you. Like fucking dog pounds.

Be glad the government helps.

LT21

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 10:14:59 am »
There is a big difference between receiving loans for school or a house or other " smart " debt which yes you pay back with interest and totally taking money and assistance without ever giving it back and expecting to be supported forever because that's what you're "entitled" to. No you don't need to be rich to have children but for fuck sake be able to afford the basics. I work in health care and there is a lot of abuse of the system by people using handouts and yet have the latest iPhone or expensive clothes while bitching about how they can't afford medication or a doctor or whatever basic necessity they need to survive. My mom works at a state school where there's a lot of teenage pregnancy because the girls just want someone to love them,  without understanding what is entailed.  It is just plain selfishness, immaturity and most likely a lot of mental health issues that cause people to think having kids is a good thing when there's no way to support them, when they don't have a stable family home, or a partner to help raise them.  Don't pretend you have no opinion in the subject or say that others are wrong to have one because it is a problem that affects society as a whole.  Imagine where we would be if people were simply more responible.

BookWormMom

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 10:18:05 am »
I think what tali is saying is that you shouldn't rely in the government for help not that it's bad to have government help. A persons gi first thought shouldn't be oh who cares if I can't support my children I'll just use the government. Instead they should be thinking how can I support my children and use the government as a last resort. Or I could be wrong and she thinks government help is bad all around. Who knows. But of course we take things personally. We are women. Pregnant women or women who just had babies so our hormones are all over the place lol