Author Topic: Baby Bella :)  (Read 627 times)

4kidsandcounting

Baby Bella :)
« on: November 29, 2013, 07:08:00 pm »
Well officially 1 yr today I was on this app announcing her birth ! Time flies by way to fast so we must learn to cherish every little moment they share with us :) A big Happy Birthday to my beautiful baby Bella who is soon to be a big sister!

dontknowwhatildomummy

Re: Baby Bella :)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 07:15:37 pm »
Awww happy birthday gorgeous beautiful Bella. Big hugs and kisses. No more growing up now, ya hear!!

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 07:18:35 pm »
lol..I so wish that worked ! Kinda sad right now =/

Rooney85

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 07:24:34 pm »
Happy birthday Bella!!! It's so bittersweet isn't it? Birthdays are fun but why do they have to get all big?? Lol!

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 08:21:01 pm »
Thanks Rooney! It seriously is! I keep thinking what the hell am I gonna do when the baby im carrying turns 1 knowing I can't have anymore babies?!!! lol..So depressing!

tessmom

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 09:05:26 pm »
Happy birthday sweet Bella!!!!!! Just crazy she's 1 already!

babi2

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 09:32:56 pm »
Happy first bday Bella :) time defiantly fly's by 

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 09:57:02 pm »
Thanks Cassandra :) I feel the same way! Just thinking back to when I was in the hospital posting in here about having her. I get teary eyed just thinking about it :) What's  mommy to do when her babies grow up so fast?!! @babi2 Thank you! I think im seriously gonna have a mental break down when the baby im carrying now turns one. lol.. Like Rooney said its bitter sweet. I love to watch them grow but hate that at some point they won't be babies .

sobieearth

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 10:32:15 pm »
Aww happy birthday Bella! Enjoy!

ilovemyboys

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 10:46:47 pm »
Happy Birthday Bella(:

Mom2B87

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 11:23:34 pm »
Happy birthday again Bella! Yes time is crazy fast. 2 years ago I joined this page and announced I was 5w pregnant. Wow 2 years ago!?!? Makes me sad bc she's my first and there'll never be another first and she is very special to me. I wonder if I'll have enough or the same love when we have another child, God willing. Sorry if I'm a downer. Mya being sick has really put things in perspective and she has been attached to my hip. Giving me kisses, holding her hands out for a hug and up for me to pick her up. She also feels when I pat her back and she pats mine when she hugs me lol. So cute ;) but you're due any day now almost!? I know you will cherish your lil man and have cherished this pregnancy even though you're prolly miserable lol because he's your last!

BabyDeanmakes3

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2013, 08:28:59 am »
Aww happy birthday sweet girl!! (Yesterday was my 5 year anniversary lol-so cool!)

BabyJohnson

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2013, 09:46:17 am »
Happy birthday Bella! I think I will cry on my babys 1st birthday! Time goes by in a blink of an eye...crazy how these moments make you cherish the time that we have!

mommie1216

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 12:13:43 pm »
Happy BIRTHDAY

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 02:18:22 pm »
Thank you ladies :) @Mom2b You will definitely love your next baby just as much as Mya. I had the same feeling before I had my 2nd and take it from me, you become that much more in love and that much more protective of them...Mya knows your feeling her pain and is probably trying to comfort you the same way you do her (so sweet) :) Im getting more emotional the closer I get to having this baby. Just knowing he's my last makes every day of pregnancy beautiful for me. A painful beautiful but hey I find the beauty! lol.. You can always text me for anything too , you know I love ya girl ;)

Mom2B87

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 07:24:50 pm »
I'm just now seeing this lol but yeah he is the last one so enjoy the last few miserable weeks because even though u don't think you might miss being pregnant!! Haha I think she was comforting me. So sweet. N thanks!  I'm sure I'll be just as protective but I am curious to see how i will balance my time out. You are my hero bc you make it seem easy lol even though I know it's not. But you know I love ya too and I will definitely be texting.  I just figure you have your hands fulls and don't have time to be textin little ol me lol ;)

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 07:42:56 pm »
Oh I KNOW imma miss it! lol but I'll have 6 beautiful kids to look at and remind  of how blessed I have been :) Adding a new addition airways seems hard but once their here it just feels like they were the one thing missing in your life ! I am busy but for tge must part always have time to send  quick text ;) Oh yea and im a Saints fan tonight! I hate the freakin Seahawks!!! lol

Mom2B87

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2013, 12:29:14 am »
Soo true. N omg we got our asses kicked tonight! ! My husband is livid lol so I had to get him in a better mood. Nothing a lil head couldn't fix ;)

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 12:17:58 pm »
lmao!!! Girl head fixes eeeverything lol.. I was mad you guys lost. I was seriously cheering your team on as if it was my own. Damn Seahawks are good!

Mom2B87

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 11:22:43 pm »
Ah man yes they are. I hope we don't have to face them again lol.