Author Topic: First Pregnancy  (Read 1219 times)

LT21

Re: First Pregnancy
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2013, 01:06:41 pm »
Cramping can also be due to your uterus expanding.  You can also have 200mg of caffeine a day,  which is about 1 cup coffee or a couple of cups of tea.  Some herbal teas are not good for pregnancy so research it before you start drinking.  Also start reading the different pregnancy magazines and books,  and go online to websites such as bump.com or babycenter.com

lucy. m

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2013, 04:38:30 pm »
Hie guys m 19wks 4day preg, early aug my gyn thot i hd an early miscarriage bt later discoverd that nthn realy bad had happened,so currently my prblm is that i hd an u/scan &they said the fetus cldnt b located -i wil try to attach the 4to,my question is shld i look 4 a diff gyn 4. a diff opinion /are the any other ways to find wer my baby is?plz help

Doritos2013

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2013, 04:49:29 pm »
@ lucy I would just go back and ask md to try again sometimes baby hides. Or if u really don't like Dr just get a second opinion or u could go to the mall where they have the ultrasound and see if they can find baby

lucy. m

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2013, 12:49:50 pm »
K thank u il try 2 get another ultrasound 2mrw jus to confirm wats realy goin on