Author Topic: Got the results  (Read 1380 times)

TiffanyNicoleB

Re: Got the results
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2011, 04:36:53 pm »
Arrrrrg. Well, try to go to a salon next time. Wish your ass lived closer.. I do a pretty good job. *pats self on back*

cowgirl momma

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2011, 04:47:15 pm »
Haha i'll keep that in mind for my next road trip ;)

I've only ever had my hair done professionally once lol i forget to do my makeup alot too.

TiffanyNicoleB

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2011, 08:40:03 pm »
If you make your way here ever.. were ganna have funnnnn Muahahahaahahaa ;)

cowgirl momma

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2011, 09:03:51 pm »
Hahaha i'll take your word on it :)

cowgirl momma

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2011, 10:22:46 pm »
Oh my good lord almighty these flippen mood swings need to back the heck down already!!!! I cannot believe how freakin insane my emotions are, they're all over the place like a collie or coon dog on crack. Ugh. Lol

Mommy7

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2011, 12:27:17 am »
I actually ended up talking to the doctor about my emotions & depression after my miscarriage in Feb.

I was put on an depressant... It to my suprise is possibles to get some post postpartum even after miscarriage.

I figured depression I could understand, but I was having mood swings ask over the board. Was told that out was likely post postpartum and would be better once hormones balanced out... Have meds to stabilize things until my body did.

TiffanyNicoleB

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2011, 12:29:39 am »
Either way.. its safe to say it would be normal. It's a traumatic experience.

cowgirl momma

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2011, 10:17:05 am »
Thanks ladies... Guess i don't feel so bad now. I really hope i can avoid medication. I hadta be on 'em alot for manic depression even as a teen (i know, makes me more suseptible (sp) to post partum depression) and they could never get the dose balanced out, it was yucky.

P.s. Sorry y'all about my massive spellin errors overtime. I am actually well educated and used to be an excellent speller and speaker. However in 08, 6 days after my oldest daughter was born i went into a coma and on life support followed by dialysis for a while even when i woke up. Because of the coma and alot of the medications they had me on it effected some of my memory abilities. Dont remember things from childhood i should, cant spell things i should be able to spell, its sad. Anyways wanted to tell y'all so ya didnt think i just didnt pass english class or somethin. I actually graduated 2 years early at 16 and started college at 17. Lol

TiffanyNicoleB

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2011, 10:27:47 am »
Lol. Nope! I was in the top English class in college, but it's just a forum and It's via phone with crazy autocorrect.

cowgirl momma

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2011, 10:33:39 am »
Haha this is true.

Bah! I lost 8 pounds, but my hips didnt go back down. I cant fit into alot of my skinny.clothes and the ones i can are crazy tight lol