Author Topic: Rant  (Read 408 times)

Danicasmommy

Rant
« on: November 24, 2012, 02:15:34 pm »
So my lol didnt sleep good last night she kept getting up so I didnt sleep at all. The husband is sick so he doesnt want to be around im tired have a headache and the only thing my husband has done is bitch. I texted my sister something he said and he got mad I said it as a joke and now hes mad bc danica and I wont watch the osu michigan game and im like u made me cry downstairs and u didnt care and here I am crying again. Im tired I dont feel good and I want to sleep and I cant.  I threaten to go to my moms and rest there  but he got mad and stormed out. And here I am sitting here with my lo sleeping on me, crying, having an headache, tired  and  watching wife swap. while he blames me for it. I appologize to him and he appologize back but still doesnt change that im tired have a headache and realizing I have to go to his mothers by myself tomorrow so that they can spend time with danica.

I wish we can take pics and post on here of our babies. Danica is smiling in her sleep its so cute

4kidsandcounting

Re: Rant
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 02:22:32 pm »
Aww she knows your sad an need to smile too! :) Men will never get it they suck at putting themselves in our shoes. Try to get some rest when you can and if need be postpone the trip till hubby isnt sick. Everyone should understand an if they dont oh well you need to take care of yourself also.Good luck hun!

Danicasmommy

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 02:32:18 pm »
If u knew my mother in law we will never hear the end of it so to not have fights I go. I even said I sisnt want to go and he was like no u have to go or she will be bitchin at us and I dont want to hear it. So im only going for like 2 hours. So it be okay

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 02:42:18 pm »
Bless your heart girl cus I wouldnt give a dam. Lol Thats only bcuz most of his family ESPECIALLY his mom has never done a thing for us. Most of his family is very selfish so I treat them how they treat us.

Danicasmommy

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 07:08:22 pm »
She has done a lot for my husband and I before she came but since shes been here it bitch bitch bitch. I dont do anything right. If it was up to me I wouldnt associate with them but bc its his mom I have too. Before danica came his mom and I had a great relationship but when we told her I was preggers it went down hill telling mw what I can and can not do what we need to do for her. I worked in chilxare for 10 years but I dont know anything but she cant change a diaper or  feed my baby  I had to help her but I dont know what im doing.