Author Topic: wish i could remember...  (Read 501 times)

2boys1girl

• i have 2 amazing boys and a girl on the way :)
wish i could remember...
« on: November 24, 2012, 01:54:18 am »
...what labor felt like. I've been having cramps so awful every 5-10 mins for days now when I feel them my belly tightens but I don't feel that. At l&d the other day I was 1 cm 50% and she was at a -3. I don't have my plug anymore. I'm in so much pain all the time my appointment isn't until Thursday idk what to do. Could this be labor? Her activity has slowed immensely. I have much more pressure between my rectum and vagina sorry if tmi. Ill be 35 weeks tomorrow.

magiwilliams

Re: wish i could remember...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 02:07:06 am »
I just went in with same symptoms.. I'm 2cm 50%, but the contractions slowed down and we opted to go home instead of walking at the hospital.. Contractions are still there, but not as often..

She told USA too wait until they got really bad, or closer to 3 mibites..

However, e I'm 38 weeks..

You are still considered pre term.. I would call doctor and tell them what you are feeling, maybe they want you to go in and get checked and see if they want to stop it.. they did with me at 31 weeks

2boys1girl

• i have 2 amazing boys and a girl on the way :)
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 02:49:02 pm »
The ob told me after 34 weeks they wont stop it. That's why I got sent home. Its just been so agonizing for days...every 5-10 not 3-5 which is when they told me to go back.

mommieof2

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 05:19:58 pm »
I would call and let them know u could be having back labor and u feel that much pressure u should i felt the same thing the morning that i had my son n i didnt kno i was in labor  n also whenever ur baby activity slow down u should call the baby may be stress or in danger maybe but keep us updated hope everything okay