Author Topic: awful Thanksgiving!!!  (Read 536 times)

may2013baby

awful Thanksgiving!!!
« on: November 23, 2012, 09:06:12 am »
Did anyone else completely have turkey day ruined by their family? If so, you are not alone!!!

Ment2BaMom

Re: awful Thanksgiving!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 09:18:42 am »
Im sorry you had  such a terrible thanksgiving, and I don't want to make you anymore sad or miserable than you are but really at least you had the privilege to have that awful time.
I work with an organization  that feeds the homeless and I'm sure that they would trade their misery for yours.

Cheer up, it's probably just hormones and if not just try to let it go. The holidays are stressful on a non pregnant woman! Lol, so it affects preggo mamas even more. I hope you have a better day :)

preg4baby3

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 09:51:13 am »
Mine sux too. Everyone is fighting. My dad got really crabby. My kids were none stop screaming. I puked up my dinner.

Danicasmommy

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 09:54:35 am »
Mine was good but my mil drives me nuts. She started the fake crying bs. My lo isnt used to be around a lot of people well she wouldnt eat so my mil wanted to try so I gave her to her she didnt know how to hold her looked like my lo was going to fall on the floor she only let my lo suck on the bottle for 5 secs.and says she doesnt want it (my lo drinks 4 ozs there was 2 oz still in the bottle) I take her and she drinks an oz. I ask for my mil to keep her away and everytime I turn around she has her a sleep and when I wake her up I got bitched at. Everytime I walked away with my lo my mil would be right there bitching why u doing that. She bitched at me bc I was changing a poopie diaper and I just changed her 15 minutes before that. I threw out an oz of formula and she got mad.  And its all bc I dont work and her son is paying for everything. And the funny thing is is we got the formula for free and the diapers her son didnt pay for it I paid for the diapers when I was still working.

I cant stand my mil she feels like the night I had her she has the right to her she thought the night we brought her home was the night she got to take her back to her house. Everytime we see her she asks when she gets to babysit. We keep telling his mom that it will be a long time before I am ready to let my lo go with anybody and I was told by my mil to get over it and just leave her. Well she proved to me she cant bc u almost dropped my baby u wont keep her awake amd u have no clue how to feed her so it will be a very long time before I can trust her. And yes I did tell my hubby how I felt.

I know how u feel but im learning to let it go and not worry about but one day I will let her know.

Baby12012

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 10:12:32 am »
I had the worst thnxgivn EVER!!! Didn't hv my ham....noone was arnd...no fam menbers nor friends....spent it alone so I went to go c twilight bd part2...I had a piece of chikn wing n went to bed
So were in.d same boat...was tge worst

Anita8989

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 10:32:06 am »
Mine sucked wanted to go to my grandparents house but truck didn't wanna work my mom hasn't talked to me for over 4 mths now wad hoping shed call at least to say Thanksgiving or something but nope.nothing she wants nothing to do wit me rlly wanted to see my lil sister and brother but she wont allow it so spent it wit hubby and lil of his family lets Jst say Jst turkey and brisket no pies,no ham,no stuffing nothing that went with turkey :/

Azmommy

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 10:56:30 am »
Wow Danicasmommy...that is the mil from hell! Maybe I will keep mine afterall...but I still won't let her babysit! Lol.

h31d1

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 12:10:33 pm »
Yeahhhhhh well by my bf and we missed his parents house b/c we were fighting and instead of telling his mom he went to a bar and I get a call from his mom this am and I got yelled at????

Danicasmommy

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 11:01:24 pm »
At azmommy trust me I will take any other mil from anybody than have the one I have lol