Author Topic: You Know Ur Getting Bad Off...  (Read 404 times)

Aikawolf

You Know Ur Getting Bad Off...
« on: February 20, 2014, 11:22:25 pm »
When u get out of shower to bad contractions and have to roll wet.in bed wrapped in a towel until they stop..then rub back and hips before get out of bed only to find when try to put on underwear cant lift legs or bend over to do it bc pelvis hurts too bad. Almost had to do embarrassing thing and ask mother in law for help. After leaning over on bed and rotating hips a bit managed.to lift.legs a little higher so got underwear and pants on after few minutes but was ready to start crying bc pelvis hurt so bad after getting clothes on. Much longer and gonna need a nurse at home for help. Cmon baby. Will be 37 weeks Saturday. Can break water and come out then. Will so welcome labor its not funny. Feel like got ran over by a car lately and pelvis,back,and.uterus were majorly damaged upon impact.

kyransmom22

Re: You Know Ur Getting Bad Off...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 10:33:14 am »
Yes I'm the same way! I've given up wearing underwear since its too hard to put them on,

Aikawolf

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 03:34:46 pm »
Its ridiculous. Cant believe one baby causing so much pain. Told hubby tomorrow he can start raping me as much as he likes to help get her out. Lol. Know its not right for me to want her out before she's due but I cant take much more.

kyransmom22

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 03:38:57 pm »
I understand you're 37wks so you're full term I hope she comes really soon

Aikawolf

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 04:25:54 pm »
I do too. Measuring at 6 pounds 2 ounces so im more than sure she will be ok if born next week. Ready to grab up my bags and go and me and hubby installing the carseat tomorrow in case our efforts work. Lol.

Niece78

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 05:37:08 pm »
Do your exercise (take walks, stretch)? If not, your joint, ligaments, and what not will stiffen on you, something you don't want. Try stretching.

Aikawolf

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 06:50:18 pm »
Oh yeah. Definitely exercising and stretching lately or dont think I could move at all. A little better today as laid a bit longer.on heating pad after taking tylenol. Actually can waddle around again instead of a slow shuffle.

jljenes

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 07:04:40 pm »
6lb I'll trade you with my 8 pounder well pretty close to it at 35 weeks he was 6lb 7 oz oh joy can't wait to have him

Aikawolf

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 07:16:37 pm »
Lol. That's ok. I dont wanna be ripped a new one with 8 lb.baby first go. Already massaging.on oil as is.so may not have to have stitches . Can only hope. Told hubby.he gets to have the next one.

kyransmom22

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 01:15:41 am »
I'm slowly counting Down, bbyshower is next week excited about tht, 44 days
And counting