Author Topic: absolutely tore up lossing it  (Read 408 times)

ilovemybbys

absolutely tore up lossing it
« on: February 20, 2014, 07:39:06 pm »
Well me and my husband moved back to Georgia because he had some trouble when he was younger and we was ready to git it over because he has four more kids and needs to be in there life well we was waiting on taxes to pay fines and someone called on him and told where we was so we deside it was best to turn his self in so its easyer on him we just got his check today so monday i go to pay his stuff off but idk what to do I'm so upset and not knowing what's gonna happen has me tore up his my better half and now I'm pregnant with to babys i have noone around here an i can't stress because of past miscarriages idk what to do:(

kyransmom22

Re: absolutely tore up lossing it
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 11:20:41 pm »
Just pray and have faith that everything
Will b ok u gotta be strong for him and your baby

Aikawolf

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 11:25:46 pm »
That really sucks but sounds like will be able to get him out soon so try not to stress. Just do what gotta do to get him out and keep focused.on ur task. Ur in early stages.of pregnancy so have plenty of time to get him out before ur baby,or.babies,arrive. Have faith.he will be out and with u again soon.

ilovemybbys

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 11:56:52 pm »
I hope I've cryed so much my head is pounding

ilovemybbys

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 12:47:26 am »
And idk when he will git out because he had state probation violation and he didn't kno he had court so he missed it so he has feller to appear i know i jus want him home