Author Topic: miscarriage  (Read 455 times)

ilovemybbys

miscarriage
« on: February 20, 2014, 01:10:06 am »
I've got two kids girl an boy had great pregnancys with them my daughters 3 sons 1 well i lost alil boy at 5months pregnant hardest thing in my life was burying my bby boy 2months later i lost another bby at two weeks i broke down felt like id never have another bby now I'm pregnant once again in my first trimester and scared to death how should i take care of my self what can i do to try avoiding having another i could use good advice I'm stressed major

Aikawolf

Re: miscarriage
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 01:41:05 am »
Making one.mistake already..stress worst thing ever for a preggo. When.i was in first trimester felt everything did..every.movement..as painful twinge in uterus. Made sure to take it easy. No bending,lifting,reaching,stretching,or twisting for any reason. Cut.out stomach sleeping and started putting pillow between legs at night and sleeping on side. Also added in peanut butter and protein bars at night to help with morning sickness and took prenatal vitamin every three days at least. Made me sick so had to lower how often took them. Add fruits,veggies,fiber cereal,wheat bread,fruit juice,and milk to diet. Cut back on coffee,no alcohol or smoking or even being around people that smoke,and cut back on cokes/tea. If feel like really tired and need a nap..take one.Try not to be on feet for long periods of time and cut down on walking. Id get exhausted and bad pain in side if tried to walk to far.  Every time get hungry make sure to eat something. Most important...take it easy. Try to keep relaxed and not strain yourself or stress and sip water often between drinking juice or milk. Obviously also let dr know ur concerns and may get good extra advice as well. Just know lots of protein,water,fiber,vitamins,calcium,and folic acid important first trimester. Try not to get sick.or catch anything or take meds if dont absolutely have too. Know it probably.hard  after so much tragedy not to stress but try to relax and be a little happy and carefree and be around people that make u feel relaxed. Also no tight pants or clothing and my dr recommended reducing salt,pepper,butter,and dressing intake to keep bp low. Standard stuff any dr or pamphlet could tell u I know but figured would give it a shot and hope this helps. Sorry for ur past losses but congrats on pregnancy and stay strong. Every pregnancy different so have good chance of normal one this time.

ilovemybbys

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 01:51:33 am »
Is it normal to cramp in the first trimester thank u for ur advice yea its hard to relax with my two bbys I'm tryin my best but its hard domt have a whole lot of help so makes it even harder on me

ilovemybbys

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 01:53:20 am »
I ment to put don't not domt lol sorry.

mommy_ivey14

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 07:01:52 am »
It could be normal. It depends are they like period cramps and consistent? Also are you spotting at all or having any other symptoms?

ilovemybbys

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 01:01:59 pm »
Its just cramping and tmi but I'm goin to the bathroom a lot more I'm only like 4weeks

Aikawolf

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 02:14:20 pm »
That's normal..though sucks. My stomach stayed messed.up all through first trimester. Had to keep the anti diarrheal handy. Havent had constipation whole pregnancy though. After stomach settled just had urge to go with normal movements...now...stomach back messed up. Lol.