Author Topic: Doc appointment..maybe  (Read 422 times)

newteenmommy

Doc appointment..maybe
« on: February 19, 2014, 09:08:35 pm »
So tomorrow I'm supposed to go to my appointment to find out baby's gender and to see it for the first time. Unfortunately we r expecting 10 inches of snow....I'll b so mad If we can't go.

Aikawolf

Re: Doc appointment..maybe
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 09:36:06 pm »
Know how that is. Had two appts rescheduled bc of snow past two weeks. Just now started getting back on weekly appt routine. Maybe.it will hold off so u can go.

newteenmommy

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 09:38:19 pm »
I hope so. Iv already waited what feels like an eternity to find out what it is. Can't wait much longer

Aikawolf

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 11:58:26 pm »
Hell my dr wouldn't even schedule appt for two months after could find out sex so said screw it and went to.local college for free.ultrasound to find out bc waiting would have.killed me. Lol. Not patient and wanted to start buying stuff so feel ya there. One of my appts that got canceled was to find out how low she was and  almost cried when it got put off was.hurting so bad and wanted to know. Now my frustration is they keep rushing through my ultrasounds and not letting me see her face. Just keep tossing me pics.of her feet. Never let them rush one ultrasound bc then they will start doing them all that way and.if see image u would like a pic.of let.them know bc dummies like to just give crappy photos of feet,back,hands,and butt and none hardly of the face...which dont understand.

jljenes

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 11:12:48 am »
I have got two of his feet but she did those cause they were very clear and very defined but my ultrasound tech does everything she can to get me pictures of his face even have one where he is yawning. I have never had a rushed ultrasound but I do have a hole bunch of pictures because I have had so many ultrasounds.

Aikawolf

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 02:10:33 pm »
Must be an Alabama thing then. Lol. I got alot of ultrasound pics but all r of body parts. Only one good one of her face and two really blurry ones.