Author Topic: baby blues!!  (Read 488 times)

surpriseBaby#2

baby blues!!
« on: February 17, 2014, 05:02:19 pm »
Oh my, it finally happend... i am now feeling so sad and disapointed in myself for the weight i have carried since my first pregnancy and now im just gaining more!! I went to find an outfit for my shower in march and i just wanted to cry.. my arms seem to have just swelled up,  im the biggest ive ever been and i know im carring this precious gift inside me but i also let myself go and now i see it!! Ugh i am gonna start walking more tomorrow and not stop or make excuses but it just feels like im at the point of not returning back to my norm... ugh!!! Wish i seen this sooner  cause im already feeling back pains and i dont want that to keep me from walking or being active!

NinjaBug

Re: baby blues!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 09:16:58 pm »
Dont be so hard on yourself!! With every pregnancy weight gain is almost inevitable unfortunately. ...after the baby is born...youll lose a lot of that weight :) I know some days its hard not to look in the mirror and think 'UGH who is this person?!'...but it does get better <3

jljenes

Re: baby blues!!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 04:40:25 pm »
I have felt bad myself but only backwards i have lost a tremendous amount of weight and i thought i was hurting my child only to find out he is what is making me loose weight he is a very very big baby. Don't be hard on yourself cause as long as baby is healthy it's all good.