Author Topic: Bleeding!!!!  (Read 637 times)

MrsRedd5

Bleeding!!!!
« on: February 17, 2014, 07:51:34 am »
Started bleeding a couple days ago and went to er they said everything looked good got to go back in two days to see if levels going up or down just a little scared.

khiler

Re: Bleeding!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 08:13:17 am »
Praying everything is okay! 

Aikawolf

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 06:57:29 pm »
Keep us updated for sure and try to stay calm and relax. Stress will just make it worse. Will be praying for u and hoping everything ok.

4kidsandcounting

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 09:34:20 pm »
Keep faith hun. In my last pregnancy I had bleeding and they did the same blood test but also found out I had a bad uti. As soon as I got that cleared up the bleeding went away!  Good luck ! :)

Bigfatmoocat

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 07:21:54 am »
Hope everything is ok. Try not to worry I had it on and off throughout my last pregnancy (number 4 never had with other pregnancies) they put mine down to an over sensitive cervix. Still got me panicking every time it happened though

MrsRedd5

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 08:10:47 pm »
Thank U everyone for your kind words but unfortunately I had my levels tested and they are down I'm miscarrying Just feel so down and lost never happened before and I have children already: (

MrsRedd5

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 08:12:12 pm »
I lost my baby:(

Niece78

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 08:18:06 pm »
Praying God comforts you and your family.

Aikawolf

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 09:36:16 pm »
Very sorry for ur loss. No matter what know its hard thing to go through as ive had one.miscarrige and u morn no matter circumstances. With support and comfort it will get better and later can try again if want. Just try not to get too depressed. When feel better try to get out of house and do something as often as possible so dont dwell on it and can heal. If it wasnt for my buddies and now hubby taking me out after.mine happebed would have gotten so depressed would have needed therapy. Got bad. Everyone here for u if need to talk it out. Good luck and hope u rest and heal both health and mind wise.

MrsRedd5

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 09:46:41 pm »
Thank u all again was gonna delete my profile but I'll stay so nice to have someone to talk to and relate also.

Aikawolf

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 11:01:10 pm »
Anytime and anything need or feel need to talk about go right ahead. Always someone on here..or someones..that can relate or help. Never think u the only.one going through something bc others have as well and talking it out with someone who knows what u going through really helps.

jljenes

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2014, 04:34:37 pm »
There is nothing that can 100% comfort you. I know first hand I have had a few miscarriages myself and all were very difficult never experienced it till after my third child. I will pray for you though. I am very sorry for your loss.

ilovemybbys

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 01:18:13 am »
So sorry hun ik how it feels i lost my son at five months pregnant burying my bby was awful then two months later lost another now pregnant and scared again ill keep u in my prayers if u need to talk I'm here ik ur pain.

Bigfatmoocat

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2014, 11:34:30 am »
I am so very very sorry for your loss. I experienced an early miscarriage before this baby so know how devastating it is. I was lucky and fell pregnant again straight away (I miscarried at 5.5wks so doctor said it was fine to try again) it was right for me but do what's best for you and your partner. Good luck hope you get the baby you deserve. My thoughts are with you.

BabyG!

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2014, 03:04:32 pm »
Ooo I'm so sorry. My husband suffered a missed miscarriage in 2nd trimester. It was very emotional time. It's a journey let your self grieve and don't try to be strong for everyone else that was my mistake then i was grieving after i helped everyone else were all here if you need us and you will.

3rdbabyonway

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 10:46:53 pm »
So so sorry for your loss.  My heart goes out to you and your family.  I will be praying that God comforts you during this difficult time.