Author Topic: kinda worried.  (Read 413 times)

snailmmyof3

kinda worried.
« on: February 27, 2013, 10:10:10 pm »
So I am 31w 2 days pregnant, a couple days ago I was having contractions that lasted about an hour and a half timing about 6-7 minutes apart so I went into labor and delivery they put me on the monitor but at that time my contractions had stopped, they checked to see if I was dilated any and I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. But after 30 minutes they sent me home saying it didn't seem like I was in labor, but ever since then I've just been feeling really uncomfortable and having pains but not like before. So my question is do you think I will go into labor early. I go see my ob on the 4th I plan on talking to him more but with my last pregnancy I had preterm labor but luckily I held her in til 37 week's, I'm just kinda freaking out cause I dont want to have her to early.

mommiesdevils

Re: kinda worried.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 11:10:23 pm »
Its possible to be dilated and still carry to term talk to your Dr at your next appt hope baby stays in til its time :)

BlackFooties

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 11:12:23 pm »
I hope baby stays in as long as possible for you. We are the exact same on weeks and days. :)

snailmmyof3

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 11:34:06 pm »
Thanks ladies :) I'm due April 29th so I'm hoping to hold her in but I am definitely talking to my doctor