Author Topic: Ok I admit it.  (Read 496 times)

blink

Ok I admit it.
« on: February 26, 2013, 05:00:07 am »
Belly's really too big for regular clothes. The zipper on my favorite work pants popped and I can't get away with yoga pants or scrubs more than once a week. I have drawstring skirts for weekends, but can't do them M-F either. What's cute but still Grown up? So sad about my pants!

TheNewCynthia

Re: Ok I admit it.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 05:23:49 am »
Dresses and tights with flats and a blazer... ugh that's all I wear now.

Babyglecksmom

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 05:34:27 am »
Looks like a trip to the maternity store, I was lucky I could wear yoga pants to work bc at 10w I didn't fit my clothes anymore either lol hope you find something :)

meganb

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 06:09:01 am »
Dude I lived in leggings and dresses for the last 5 months of my pregnancy. Leggings stretch with u

shmee

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 09:12:44 am »
Aww poor momma. I started getting big around 12 weeks. Leggings and Sweats have been my daily waredrobe since then haha. Maybe going to a maternity store for some new pants or buying a bigger size could help.

FTmomma;

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 03:14:30 pm »
Sorry momma! I'm so lucky to be able to wear sweats, leggings, and yoga pants everyday. My work doesn't care. Leggings are probably your best bet :)

blink

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 11:44:22 pm »
Will have to try mat. store... Can't seem to find leggings that don't piss off either my calves or my hips/sacrum.
Tried going up two sizes with belts/drawstrings with limited success.
Dresses, huh? I have to get over my hangup about knees I guess lol, all in the interest of baby! Wish I could get away with scrubs, sooo jealous of colleagues.